Carside Check-in and Medication pickup
To best follow recommendations for social distancing and minimize exposure risk we are offering carside services.
Please fill out the form below and email it to us ahead of your appointment or print and bring it with you. firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are new to us, we will also need you to fill out our Welcome Form.
- Be sure to send us all previous vet records prior to your visit.
- Increased communication by phone and email is necessary to help decrease direct contact between staff and pet owners and prepare you for your appointment.
- Contactless Payment - Payment over the phone by credit card is preferred.
- To ensure that you have an adequate supply of your pet's long-term medications, please let us know prior to your appointment. This includes flea, tick and heartworm prevention.
- Ensure that your pet is up to date on their vaccines, as preventing other infectious diseases like rabies, parvovirus, leptospirosis, and other respiratory pathogens is critical.
- Please bring urine and fecal samples if possible.
- Please have your pet on a leash or in a carrier when you arrive.
- Upon your arrival, please call 810-664-2233 to notify the team and remain outside the clinic for further instructions.
- After speaking with you on the phone, the staff will meet you at the entrance so you may hand off your pet for their examination.
- Please remain outside the clinic while we have your pet inside. We will call you to discuss the appointment and billing.
- Thank you for your patience as we work through this challenging time as delays are possible.
For more information on COVID-19 and animals, please visit https://veterinarypartner.vin.com/default.aspx?pid=19239&catId=102903&Id=9548687
COVID-19 Appointment Form